About Erik Scott
Erik is a longtime software developer at Renci with experience in databases, genetics, embedded systems, and scalable computing. Prior to his scientific work here he developed systems for credit fraud detection and bond portfolio assessment. Hobbies include starting up a small farm and hacking power management techniques into classic microprocessors of the 1970s.
Publications involving Erik Scott
- Blueprint: Cyberinfrastructure Center of Excellence
- Cyberinfrastructure Center of Excellence Pilot: Connecting Large Facilities Cyberinfrastructure
- ImPACT: A networked service architecture for safe sharing of restricted data
- Toward a Data Lifecycle Model for NSF Large Facilities
- 2022 Cyberinfrastructure for NSF Major Facilities Workshop Report